Monday, June 1, 2015

Day 32 of #90daysofblogging

Today I started my new job at Kin Stoneworks previously known as Boyce Monument. Very easy job :). The man that owns the business also does rock carvings and he does some beautiful work. You should check out his Facebook page called Kin Stoneworks and see some of the rocks he has carved for people. He can do just about anything. He is working on a job right now for a restaurant which are going to be so cool when he is done with them.

Don't have a lot to say today, need to get caught up at home since I am now working again. I have been a nonworker for almost one year now. I had to quit working to take care of my mother when she was not doing well at all. But that is the past and now I need to move on to the future.

Have a wonderful day every one and don't forget my friends......

    Sharon Estes 

Maybe tomorrow I can post some of the stones he has carved.

1 comment:

SandeeNC said...

wow, cool sounding job working for an artist! Maybe you can blog about his work, would love to see some of it!