Sunday, May 31, 2015

Day 31 of #90daysofblogging

Friday night, May 29, 2015, at 9:00pm my husband came down stairs and said "lets take Smokey for a walk over on the trail" "in the dark" I said, "sure" he said "it will be fun" he said. I said "ok, but I'm not going without a flashlight". So off we went, across the bridge over into Illinois to the boat dock where he goes fishing and a man made path next to the river into the wood. If you keep going it gets even denser and deeper into the woods. You could not see a thing. "It will be fun" he said........and like an idiot, I went along.

Here is what he kept talking about.....



And other stupid alien or man eating creatures!!! "It will be fun" he said....

This is what I kept imagining.....





I don't fear the things I don't believe in, it's the ones I KNOW are out there including bats....UGH!!!!

"It will be fun" he said!

"I itch" I keep saying "I knew I shouldn't have gone" I said!!! I was right

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget my good friends

   Sharon Estes 

1 comment:

tomeki28 said...

LOL Donna!
-Melody