Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Day 39 of #90daysofblogging

Altho my crafting shed is not finished or delivered yet, I was able to drive over last week and take a few pictures of it in the making. I forgot I had these on my phone (DUH) He is a little behind due to some things beyond his control, one being the weather. Like I said in an earlier post, we have had nothing but non stop rain for days. I think every ones basements are flooding. But today, finally, we have sunshine :) oh what a relief.

Here are a few of the pictures I took, we couldn't get into the inside because he had ladders and such in the way of the door because he was just starting to put the shingles on the roof.




It is 8 feet by 16 feet with a small 4 foot by 4 foot small porch, which now I am not sure I should have had him put on. But, I may end up liking it. The inside is going to be jam packed with all my crafting supplies (hope I have enough room) and then I am going to foo foo up the outside LOL

Thanks for stopping by and check out my friends.


8 comments:

tomeki28 said...

Congratulations how exciting, very happy for you!
-Melody

MisS MiKO said...

Oh my god I am sooooo freaking happy for you!!! retreat at Donna house!! How exciting!

Sandee Setliff said...

It's so awesome, I just love it and I think the front porch will be great for sitting out there and sketching!!!

Sharon Estes said...

Donna this is so flippin cool. you are going to have so much fun. I am really happy for you. I would love the porch and rockin chair, doodling along all day.

Marion Armitage said...

This will be so nice for you and am excited for you.. I am sure you will have fun fixing it up.. I would like the deck just to take a break and enjoy.

Anna said...

How awesome Donna!!! I'm looking at getting one within the next year or so...and I'm debating whether to have a porch or not. You'll have to let us know how you like it.

Tommy Jo Vilello Anderson said...

Donna,I had no idea as I have been outta the loop for the past two months. How wonderful! I would need a bed in there though :)

Sandy said...

That is just so cool.. You will have so much fun in there.. :)