Sunday, August 14, 2016

Making Thank you cards with handmade paper

Soon to be Thank You cards




Well another Monday which means another week starting. Today I am making cards to send to my sister who is a consultant for a Make-up company. She likes to send Thank You cards to her big clients when they order from her.

I make 5 cards to a set and she is asking for 3 sets right now. I made 2 plain ones because she does have male clients who purchase from her and I made a pink one, yellow one and one with confetti.
(the other two sets will be the same). To make the yellow and pink ones, I just added a little craft paint to the water and let the paper set in it for a few minutes.

I have not stamped on them yet because she is still looking for that "perfect Thank You" stamp she wants me to put on them. (rolling eyes here because I told her I had lots of Thank You stamps)

The supplies I used

Arnold Grummer Paper making mill

Craft paint (any color is fine)

confetti

Iron

After making the sheets, I ironed them flat. She doesn't need envelopes with them because she just writes a little note on the card and sends it with the product. Easy Peasy!!

What kinds of paper would you make with your paper making mill? You can find all the items you need to make your own here, check out all they have to offer including molds that you can make and add to anything. Have fun!







No comments: